HYAK – Construction-related delays return to Interstate 90 east of Snoqualmie Pass starting next week. Drivers need to plan for added travel time.
On Monday, April 17 through Friday, April 20 drivers will experience delays associated with intermittent rolling slowdowns during the day just east of the Snoqualmie Pass summit along Keechelus Lake. Drivers will also see delays in both directions due to single lane closures near Cle Elum.
The RV dumpsite located at the eastbound Indian John Rest Area will be closed to traffic on Monday, April 17 until Thursday, April 20 for maintenance repairs. The rest area will remain open.
Maintenance work along the shoulders on I-90 could cause minor delays for drivers during the day on Thursday, April 20 at the westbound I-90 off ramp at Exit 110, the eastbound I-90 off ramp at Exit 106 and the westbound and eastbound I-90 off ramp at Exit 101.
WSDOT provides a variety of tools to help plan your trip over Snoqualmie Pass:
- Sign up for email updates
- Receive text message alerts about closures and delays by texting the number 468311 with the words "WSDOT Snoqualmie"
- Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras.
- Check the weekly Construction Updates and Traffic pages for region-wide updates.
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM.
- Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass.
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511.
- Download WSDOT’s free smartphone app to check statewide pass conditions.