Chelan Fire and Rescue
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 4:00 P.M.
232 East Wapato, Chelan, WA
Proposed Chelan Fire and Rescue agenda pending Board approval.
Call to order:
Introduction: of Bob Merrett and Citizen Task Force Members
* Revenue and Expenditure Report: August 2017
* Payroll: $158,599.07 September 1-30, 2017 Paid 10-05-2017
* Vouchers for September General Account: Vouchers #1019 through #1025 for $3,873.78; Voucher #1039 through #1049 for $3,235.08; Voucher #1051 through #1064 for $5,071.62; Vouchers #1090 through #1100 for $7,025.19; vouchers #1102 through # 1108 for $5,179.09.
* Vouchers for September Capital Account: Vouchers #1026 for $10,458.07; Voucher #1065 for $477.17; Vouchers #1109 for $568.07.
* Minutes: September 13, 2017
Fire Chief Report:
* 2017 Budget Expense Report
* 2017 Goal and Objectives
* Personnel (Career/Volunteer)
* Facilities/Apparatus and Equipment
* Emergency Response Report
* Public Education
* Fire Prevention
Firefighters Association Report:
* 2018 Draft Budget
* Marine / Water Rescue Response Up-date
* Annexation Proposals Up-Date
* FEMS SAFER Grant for Volunteer Coordinator for four years.
Executive Session: RCW 42.30.140 Collective Bargaining, Grievances, and/or Negotiations.