Chelan Fire and Rescue
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 4:00 P.M.
232 East Wapato, Chelan, WA
Proposed Chelan Fire and Rescue agenda pending Board approval.
Regular Meeting Call to Order:
* Revenue and Expenditure Report: September 2017
* Payroll: $193,932.36 October 1-31, 2017 Paid 11-05-2017
* Vouchers for October General Account: Vouchers #1122 through #1131 for $5,751.94; Voucher #1218 through #1233 for $12,157.14; Voucher #1261 through #1269 for $2,216.15; Vouchers #1276 through #1285 for $7,386.09.
* Vouchers for October Capital Account: Vouchers #1132 for $2,153.18; Voucher #1270 for $16,554.60; Vouchers #1286 through #1282 for $17,635.21.
* Minutes: October 11, 2017
Fire Chief Report:
* 2017 Budget Expense Report
* 2017 Goal and Objectives
* Personnel (Career/Volunteer)
* Facilities/Apparatus and Equipment
* Emergency Response Report
* Public Education
* Fire Prevention
Firefighters Association Report:
* Citizens Task Force
* 2018 Budget
* 2017- 05 Resolution 2018 Levy & Certificate
* Marine / Water Rescue Response Up-date
* Annexation Proposals Up-Date
* FEMA SAFER Grant for Volunteer Coordinator for four years
* Apparatus Committee - Specifications for pickup & Engine
* 11/11/17: Veteran’s Day parade and luncheon
* 11/24/17: Tree Lighting Ceremony
* 12/12/17: Annual District Holiday Social
Executive Session: RCW 42.30.110(1)(f) To evaluate the qualifications of an applicant for public employment or to review the performance of a public employee.