The Port of Chelan County will host the first Port Side Luncheon on March 13th, 2014, at Noon, at the Confluence Technology Center, 285 Technology Center Way, Wenatchee. This is the first of a series of regular updates to the community on Port of Chelan County activities and economic development happenings in the region.
The lunch is designed to inform and start a conversation with the residents of Chelan County and surrounding areas on Port of Chelan County and other efforts to grow the regional economy. In addition to a series of presentations, time is planned for comments, questions and an open discussion. The event is free and open to the public, RSVP requested.
Specific topics to be addressed include:
- An update on property acquisition for the runway extension and a review of the recent performance of commercial air service at Pangborn airport;
- Cashmere Mill Site Remediation Update;
- Peshastin Mill Site marketing;
- A briefing from the WVTC on the Highway 2 study and proposed Confluence Parkway;
- Presentation from the Small Business Development Center on its services to business; and
- A presentation from the City of Wenatchee on waterfront development.
Contact Craig Larsen,