HYAK – Drivers traveling on Interstate 90 east of Snoqualmie Pass next week should plan for minor delays due to rolling slowdowns and lane closures.
On Monday, April 13 through Friday, April 17 the Washington State Department of Transportation and contractor crews will close the shoulders in both directions during the day on I-90 from mileposts 47 to 55. Crews will also be conducting rolling slowdowns during the day and close a single lane eastbound at night from mileposts 56 to 61.
Drivers will also experience minor delays due lane closures from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday, April 13 through Thursday, April 16 at mileposts 88 to 93 and at milepost 79.
WSDOT provides a variety of tools to help plan your trip over Snoqualmie Pass:
- Visit the What’s Happening on I-90 Web page for up-to-date information on construction projects and traffic impacts and to sign up for email updates.
- Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras.
- Check the weekly Construction Updates and Traffic pages for region-wide updates.
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM.
- Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass.
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511.