HYAK – The Washington State Department of Transportation and contractor crews will close I-90 at 7 p.m. for about an hour Thursday, May 5. During rock blasting closures eastbound drivers will be stopped at milepost 56 near Gold Creek and westbound drivers will be stopped at milepost 62 near the Stampede Pass interchange.
WSDOT provides a variety of tools to help plan your trip over Snoqualmie Pass:
- Sign up for email updates.
- Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras.
- Check the weekly Construction Updates and Traffic pages for region-wide updates.
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM.
- Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass.
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511.