Chelan Fire and Rescue
Commissioners Regular Meeting
Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 4:00 P.M.
232 East Wapato, Chelan, WA
Proposed Chelan Fire and Rescue agenda pending Board approval.
Call to order:
* Revenue and Expenditure Report: March 2016
* Payroll: $82,176.99 March 2016 Paid 04-05-2016
* Vouchers for General Account: Voucher #157 through #164 for $5,177.91; Voucher #165 through #178 for $6,331.44; Voucher #190 through #203 for $11,914.22; Vouchers #228 through #236 for $2897.65.
* Vouchers for Capital Account: Voucher #179 through #178 for $168.79; Voucher #204 and 205 for $937.51; Voucher #206 through 208 for $2,124.00.
* Minutes: March 9, 2016
Fire Chief Report:
* Personnel (Career/Volunteer)
* Facilities/Apparatus and Equipment
* Emergency Response Report
* Fire Prevention/Public Education
* Priorities and Objectives
* Budget Expense
Firefighters Association Report:
* Community Communications Brochure
* Surplus Engine 79 (95502C) / Oregon Fire Service Museum Letter
* Ladder Truck Grant - Update
* Summer Seasonal Firefighter
* 05/26/2016 Central Washington Large Fire Pre-Season Meeting Commissioner Jones will attend the one at Okanogan County Fairgrounds
* 05/26/16 Fire & Safety Expo 10 am – 3 pm – Station 73
* 06/02/2016 Central Washington Large Fire Pre-Season Meeting Chairman Peters will attend the one in Cle Elm at the Putman Event Center.
* 06/03/2016, Gordon Graham Seminar Community Gym all three Commissioner will be attending.
* 06/04/2016, Washington Fire Commissioner seminar at Campbell’s Resort all three Commissioners will be attending.
* 06/04/2016 Annual Pancake Feed – Station 71
* 06/06/16 and 06/07/16 NFPA Home Ignition Zone Training – Station 71