Chelan Fire and Rescue
Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 3:00 P.M.
232 East Wapato, Chelan, WA
Proposed Chelan Fire and Rescue agenda pending Board approval.
Call to Order:
* Revenue and Expenditure Report: December 2018 and January 2019
* Payroll: $124,605.18 January 1-31, 2019 Paid: 02-05-2019
* Vouchers for January 2019 General Account: Vouchers #18575 – 18596 for $18,846.97; Vouchers #18597 – 18612 for $21,964.57; Vouchers #18624 – 18634 for $7,337.36.
* Vouchers for January 2019 Capital Account: Vouchers #17088 - 17089 for $5,405.71; Vouchers #17090 for $5,500.00.
* Minutes: January 9 and 30, 2019.
Fire Chief Report:
* 2019 Budget / Emergency Response Report / Facilities/Apparatus/Equipment
◦ Deputy Chief Operations Report: Operations / Fire Prevention / Public Education / Career Staff
◦ Assistance Chief of Volunteer Services: Volunteer Recruitment and Training / Volunteer Staff
Firefighters Association Report:
* Ladder 71 replacement apparatus
* AFG - SCBA
* Rescue Boat
* Hiring Process – Administrative Assistant
* Resolution 2019-00 Surplus Fire Apparatus.
* DNR Phase II Grant
* Lake Chelan Emergency Services Submit 03/07/2019, 0900hr to 1100hr.
* 03/16/2019, 1800hr – 2018 awards Banquet, Campbell’s Resort.
* 03/29/2019, 1800hr – Faye Baker’s Retirement Party, Senior Center
Board for Volunteer Firefighters
* Invoices & Accident Report
Commissioner Comments: No action to be taken.
RCW 42.30.110(1)(g). To evaluate the qualifications of an applicant for public employment or to review the performance of a public employee.
RCW 42.30.110(1)(c) to consider the minimum price at which real estate will be offered for sale or lease when public knowledge regarding such consideration would cause a likelihood of increased or decreased price.