ChelanFireRescueLogo200On 12/7/20, at 3:18 PM, Chelan Fire & Rescue was dispatched to a reported structure fire in the Lakeview area. 

First arriving units found a single story structure with moderate smoke coming from the ceiling vents and eaves and initiated fire attack.  The fire was located in the kitchen area and quickly extinguished. 

Crews remained on scene for overhaul to make certain fire spread was contained. 

Renters were not home at the time of this incident and the residence and contents were heavily damaged due to fire, smoke, and water. 

Cause investigation is currently concentrated on a possible stove malfunction with damage estimates unknown at this time.

Add comment


Security code
Refresh