Each year we celebrate those who go above and beyond for our community at Manson’s Annual A Night to Remember. The following individuals and organization were nominated and then voted for by the community!
- Norm Manly - Volunteer of the Year
- Jeff Conwell - Most Inspirational of the Year
- North Shore Christian School - Organization of the Year
The Manson School District will also be presenting two Blue and White Excellence Awards to the following staff members:
- Dane Johnson - 5th Grade Teacher
- Margarito Barrios - Head Elementary Custodian
Please join us for a night of recognition and celebration on Wednesday, November 8th from 5-8pm! This event has always sold out in the past so don't wait and get your tickets today!
Your ticket includes dinner and the menu is:
Prime Rib carving station
Grilled Chicken with basil tomato sauce and provolone cheese
Penne pasta with roasted garlic cream sauce
Sauteed yellow squash and zucchini
Drinks will be sold separately and we will have our famous dessert dash at the end of the evening!