Manson Community Council
September 21, 2021 Agenda
ZOOM @ 6:00 pm Meeting ID: 895 6602 3031
Flag Salute: Gordon Lester
• Treasurer’s Report
• Approval of July 20, 2021 Minutes
#1 Sheriff Brian Burnett
• Short Term Rental Compliance & Updates
• Sheriff’s Community Updates
#2 David Kieninger, Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT)
• Discussion regarding MCC’s concern regarding significant increase in traffic to our area. We are requesting a Traffic Impact Study be done during the highest peak time in the valley; end of July 2022.
• How much traffic can Highway 150 handle and where we’re at now in that volume?
• What recent Traffic Impact Studies have been done?
• Any suggestions to remedy our current traffic issues?
• How to appropriately deal with vehicles, boats and trailers parked alongside Highway 150.
#3 Manson School Board Candidates
Each candidate will be allotted 5 minutes
• District 4 At Large Catherine Willard | Susie (Miller) Fox • District 5 At Large: Greg Neff | Janel Lyman
Next Meeting: October 19, 2021 @ 6 PM ZOOM Meeting ID: 895 6602 3031